We're hiring a part time Marketing and Administrative Assistant and this is who we're looking for! ↓
As the owner's right-hand person, you'll help manage three businesses, create content, handle email campaigns, provide top-notch customer service, and manage admin tasks. We're looking for someone with sales/marketing experience, social media proficiency, and ois very self-motivated, organized, efficient.
Please note: This is an on-site position.
- Assist with content creation by developing engaging posts and crafting eye-catching videos for a range of channels, with a special focus on growing our presence on Instagram and TikTok. Don't worry; Brea will be there to provide guidance, but we do need you to bring your prior content creation experience to the table.
- Take the lead in coordinating and orchestrating email marketing campaigns, overseeing lead and nurture flows, and correspondence.
- We're looking for wordsmiths! Exhibit your exceptional copywriting skills to effectively communicate our brand message with the ability to create blog posts.
- Be the mastermind behind the scenes by developing and implementing a monthly schedule to proactively organize campaigns in advance, ensuring seamless coordination with the team.
- Engage with followers, address inquiries promptly, manage customer reviews, supervise the design of social media accounts, and execute innovative features to enhance brand awareness through promotions and collaborations.
- Assist the owner with a variety of daily tasks, providing comprehensive support in both administrative and operational activities.
- Have an eye for beauty and interior design that aligns with the aesthetic vision of the brand.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Canva and Capcut! Your proficiency will be an added advantage for creative tasks and video editing.
Position will start off part time with the opportunity to grow with the company.
How to Apply:
If you share our excitement for this opportunity and envision yourself excelling in this role, please take the following steps:
1. Send us an introduction about yourself.
2. Share examples of content/ads you've created to showcase your creativity.
3. Email your resume to email@example.com
We're eager to learn more about you and to explore the potential of creating something amazing together!