Studio at By Two Fields
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Indoor shoes/socks are required in the studio. Outdoor shoes must be removed and placed on the mat provided before going into the studio.
- Prior to the end of your session, please ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place, wipe down surfaces and clean the floor if a mess has been made. All garbage must be placed in the garbage can in the kitchen.
- Furniture/props must be lifted/not dragged when moving to protect floor
- Please ensure you have enough time to set up, takedown and return the studio to its original condition within the time frame of your booking.
- Your booking provides access to the photo studio but not the other parts of the building. You are welcome to come into our retail shop during regular store hours. No access to the By Two Fields retail shop or any of the backrooms is permitted outside of store hours, except as required to enter and exit the building.
- We have cameras installed inside our entry and exit areas, however, we do not have any cameras inside the studio room.
- Our studio cannot be used to shoot pornographic content.
- Smoking (including recreational drugs) is not permitted on studio premises.
- Alcohol is not permitted on studio premises.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage to any items left behind after your photoshoot.
- Candles brought into the studio must have glass coverings so they do not drip on the floor and any active flame must be contained at all times. A fire extinguisher is mounted on the wall by the main entry door to the building. Our real flame fireplace is available for use only with prior permission, at an additional fee.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries on studio premises.